Discuss feedback on IFASA!
- Ways to improve
- Suggestions for content
- Final Grades and self-assessment on "Engagement and Participation"
A Note on the Grades
There are 4 assignments in the gradebook and each are weighted as follows:
- HoD literary analysis: 30%
- Student-Led Seminar: 15%
- Final Critical Analysis: 40%
- Engagement and Participation: 15%
Please reflect on your engagement and participation and write me a note explaining what grade you think you deserve and WHY for that particular "assignment".
Share out your selected organization for the final assignment!
Watch: The Dangers of a Single Story, Ted Talk by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and final discussion
- Review “How to Write About Africa”
- Gut Check: To what extent have we challenged the “single story” of Africa in this class? To what extent have we reinforced it?
- Tying it together: What advice does Adichie indirectly offer us with what to do with white guilt and privilege?